Saturday, March 27, 2010

It is getting warmer!!

"Wow, it is a lot warmer today." observed Emma.  "Yes it is and I am not too happy about it."  I said.  "When will it be cool again?" asked Emma.  "Not until close to Christmas."  I replied.  "Hey, where is the Christmas countdown counter?"  she asked.  "Well, our blog was hijacked, so I removed the gadgets on the side because they were letting in bad stuff."  I said.  "Was it hijacked by pirates?" she wondered."  "No, just by freaky foul fiends who have nothing better to do than to be annoying to other people. " I replied.  "So, how will we know how long it is until Christmas?"  she wondered.  "We can count ourselves"  I replied.  "The counter had 272 days on it so we will just keep track ourselves."  "Well, I think that could be fun, we can call it the CCD, CCD=272."  she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment