Friday, March 26, 2010

We're Back!!!

"Why don't we ever write on the blog anymore?" Emma asked.  "I don't know, life I guess."  I said.  "Well, can't we write about life?  A lot of people do that."  "Well, our life is kind of boring." I said.   "Somebody might like to read about it."  Emma said.  "It would be a nice creative outlet."  she added.  "I am in a creative slump."  I said.  "But wouldn't it be nice to go back months from now and read about what we did?"  she asked.  "Yeah, I guess it would."  said I.  "We could write about our garden and post pictures and write about the birds and wildlife, like the raccoon we saw sleeping in our tree."  she said.  "Okay, you sound like you really want to so I guess we can. "  I relented.  "Yay, when can we start?"  she asked.  "I think we just did."  said I. 

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! Beautiful Emma and her interesting world is back!!! DBH

    ReplyDelete